By using an efficient combination of rail, motor, sea, and air transport we manage to provide the Client with optimal deadlines and carriage costs. Moreover, multimodal transportation allows us to get access to any remote and arduous point of the world. Our company has a very big experience in multimodal cargo transportation, that is why this business area is one of the most important, averaging for more than 50% of all the shipments performed by the Company.
As for the transportation of oversized and overweight cargoes, we can offer an integrated solution of the problem. Multimodal cargo transportation allows us to select the optimal way of delivery, reducing your transportation costs to a minimum.
Providing high quality services is based on the knowledge of domestic and international transportation markets, specific ports in the world, contracts with various shipping lines, road, railway and container transport companies, allowing us to perform the transportation with the combined types of transport on "Door-to-Door" terms.
We have succeeded to develop a number of logistic chains, aimed to optimize cargo delivery by using various kinds of transport. We are able to work out new options for delivering your cargo, furthermore, we can optimize already existing supply chains.
We offer full service of rail freight forwarding:
- Cargo transportation in 20’ and 40’ sea containers;
- Cargo transportation in 20’ and 40’ railway containers;
- Cargo transportation in standard covered railcars;
in high-capacity railcars varying from 158 m³ to 240 m³;
in thermo-type railcars of 918 and 800 series;
- Cargo transportation of oversized and overweight (“out-of-gauge”/OOG) cargo. In particular, we can offer You platform-type rail transporters (Type 3912, Model 14063). The cargo-carrying capacity of such unit is 120 tons;
- Railage (r/w tariff payment) across the territories of the Baltic States, CIS and Central Asia.
We offer qualified transportation of goods by sea from / to any country of the world through the ports of Riga, Klaipeda, Kotka, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Antwerpen, Gent, Zeebrugge, Le Havre, etc. Our company has special service contracts with the biggest container lines, as well as big network of agents in Europe, USA, CIS, Central Asia and Far East countries, allowing us to provide our customers with the most favorable conditions: quick terms of delivery, good conditions of carriage and, of course, price.
|CF&S railway projects (PDF)|
We provide full range of services related to the cargo transportation by sea, which includes:
- Cargo carriage by using 20', 20'High-Cube (HC), 40', 40'High-Cube (HC), 45’containers, as well as pallet-wide (PW) and side-loading (curtainsiders) containers; moreover, we transport oversized and overweight (“out-of-gauge”/OOG) cargoes by using special 20’ & 40’ Flat Rack (FR) and 20’ & 40’ Open Top (OT) containers. We also perform port forwarding operations;
- Multimodal (container/truck, container/railcar, etc.) cargo transportation through the ports of Riga, Klaipeda, Kotka, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Antwerpen, Gent, Zeebrugge, Le Havre, etc.;
- General cargo carriage, including the delivery of bulk goods and loose cargoes as well as equipment, machinery, oversized and overweight (“out-of-gauge”/OOG) cargoes;
- Vessels’ chartering;
- Cargo forwarding in the ports, organizing and conducting independent assessments of quality and quantity of goods, cargo receipt, its storage and handling in the ports, vessels’ loading / unloading, preparation of export / import documents.
Shipping the cargo by sea, we can provide the Client with the most cost-effective cargo delivery from the most distant point in the world.